Version 18.104.22.168, July 10th, 2018
- Compatibility with plugin "YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier" for embedding videos in WooCoomerce product galleries;
- New option that allows embedding without cookies from YouTube.
Version 22.214.171.124, July 6th, 2018
- Solved WooCoomerce notice "Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly" caused by direct use of product ID instead of using getter method.
Version 1.0.7, May 23rd, 2018
- Video embedding is done by taking into account the width/height size ratio of the video for platforms that give this information (currently only Vimeo).
Version 1.0.6, May 7th, 2018
- Implemented plugin compatibility with WordPress theme "Unicon" by minti.
Version 126.96.36.199, February 21st, 2018
- Implemented plugin compatibility with WordPress theme "Basel" by xtemos.
Version 188.8.131.52, February 19th, 2018
- Extra option added for WooCommerce products to select custom video thumbnail for the product gallery;
- Made plugin fully compatible with Toolset Views plugin;
- Introduced new plugin filter "cvwp_lazy_load_image_url" that can be used to change the image size/image on lazy load video embed;
- Allowed video embeds when AJAX calls are made.
Version 184.108.40.206, January 16th, 2018
- Solves a bug in some WordPress themes that don't implement hook "woocommerce_before_single_product";
- Adds a new filter "cvwp_allow_plugin_messages" that can be used to prevent the plugin from outputting HTML comment style messages into the page output.
Version 220.127.116.11, November 9th, 2017
- Solves a bug accidentally introduced in version 18.104.22.168 which prevents all videos from being set on posts.
Version 22.214.171.124, November 8th, 2017
- Implemented compatibility with WordPress theme Bridge by QODE.
Version 126.96.36.199, November 7th, 2017
- Solved a bug that was causing WooCommerce Zoom not to work if video was placed into product gallery.
Version 188.8.131.52, November 6th, 2017
- Implemented WooCommerce Flatsome theme compatibility;
- Added new WooCommerce product option that allows video embedding instead of product main image if no gallery images are set;
- Solved a bug that was preventing the video from being embedded on WooCommerce product pages when no gallery images or featured image was set;
- Implemented new option for WooCommerce products that allows replacing of product image with video when no gallery images are set.
Version 184.108.40.206, July 27th, 2017
- Modified WooCommerce compatibility script to start on DOM ready instead of window load event;
- Added a fail safe checking into WooCommerce compatibility script to embed the video into the gallery when FlexSlider start event was missed for any reason.
Version 220.127.116.11, March 10th, 2018
- Solved JS error that wasn't embedding videos if other scripts were using YouTube API callback;
- Solved an error that wasn't displaying the video in WooCommerce when setting a custom thumbnail and that particular image was removed from Media Gallery.
Version 18.104.22.168, July 26th, 2017
- Solved a bug that wasn't saving the option on WooCommerce product to show the video at the beginning of the gallery when WP theme embedding was enabled.
Version 1.0.5, July 26th, 2017
- Solved WooCommerce gallery lightbox bug that was showing an empty image in lightbox for the video;
- Added new option for WooCommerce products to place the product video first or last in gallery.
Version 1.0.4, July 6th, 2017
- Solved a PHP bug that was preventing the default WooCommerce display to be shown to users if no product image was set.
Version 1.0.3, June 21st, 2017
- Solved a bug that in some cases prevented the video to load correctly in WooCommerce product gallery;
- Modified query to Vimeo API to ask for bigger image (maximum 1280 pixels wide);
- Introduced several new WP plugin filters that can hide plugin settings fields and display custom messages instead;
- Introduced 2 more filters that can be used to prevent any updates to be made for plguin licence and YouTube API key.
Version 1.0.2, June 16th, 2017
- Added WooCommerce product video support. The plugin will automatically embed video into product image gallery;
- Solved a video embedding issue that was causing Vimeo embeds to issue "undefined variable" errors;
- Made scripts follow WordPress SCRIPT_DEBUG constant and load the developer files when SCRIPT_DEBUG is true.
Version 1.0.1, January 5th, 2017
- Added filter "cvwp_allow_video_embed" to embeds replacing featured image too;
- Added new filter "cvwp_video_embed_html" that allows to modify video embed HTML;
- Added NewsTube theme compatibility.
Version 1.0, March 28th, 2016
- Initial release