Version 1.0.9, November 27th, 2018
- Solved a compatibility bug with theme "Bateaux" that was force displaying an additional thumbnail in WooCommerce product gallery even if no video was attached to the product;
- Solved a compatibility bug with theme "Flatsome" that was causing the custom thumbnail not to be displayed in product gallery if set;
- Solved a compatibility bug with theme "Flatsome" that was causing the video not to be displayed if no gallery images are set on a WooCommerce product;
- Solved a compatibility bug with theme "Bridge" that was causing the custom thumbnail not to be displayed in product gallery if set;
- Added compatibility with WordPress plugin "AMP for WordPress".
Version 1.0.8, November 16th, 2018
- Introduced possibility to add additional tabs in plugin "Settings" page;
- Added a new tab in plugin "Settings" page with information on WooCommerce theme compatibility;
- Modified WooCommerce compatibility class to work with an array of compatible themes and plugins;
- Introduced WooCommerce compatibility with premium WordPress theme "Bateaux";
- Moved all theme compatibility classes to a separate folder within "includes/libs/woocommerce" folder.ibs/woocommerce" folder.
Version 188.8.131.52, September 25th, 2018
- Added compatibility with Genesis theme Patron;
- Introduced function cvwp_video_data();
- Solved a bug in theme Flatsome compatibility layer that was adding the video thumbnail to Woocommerce product gallery even if no video was attached to the product;
- Lowered nunber of parameters for featured image embed to only 2 in order to prevent an error that certain WP themes triggered by implementing filter "post_thumbnail_html" with only 2 parameters instead of 5 (the number of parameters passed by WordPress).
Version 184.108.40.206, July 10th, 2018
- Compatibility with plugin "YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier" for embedding videos in WooCoomerce product galleries;
- New option that allows embedding without cookies from YouTube.
Version 220.127.116.11, July 6th, 2018
- Solved WooCoomerce notice "Notice: id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly" caused by direct use of product ID instead of using getter method.
Version 1.0.7, May 23rd, 2018
- Video embedding is done by taking into account the width/height size ratio of the video for platforms that give this information (currently only Vimeo).
Version 1.0.6, May 7th, 2018
- Implemented plugin compatibility with WordPress theme "Unicon" by minti.
Version 18.104.22.168, February 21st, 2018
- Implemented plugin compatibility with WordPress theme "Basel" by xtemos.
Version 22.214.171.124, February 19th, 2018
- Extra option added for WooCommerce products to select custom video thumbnail for the product gallery;
- Made plugin fully compatible with Toolset Views plugin;
- Introduced new plugin filter "cvwp_lazy_load_image_url" that can be used to change the image size/image on lazy load video embed;
- Allowed video embeds when AJAX calls are made.
Version 126.96.36.199, January 16th, 2018
- Solves a bug in some WordPress themes that don't implement hook "woocommerce_before_single_product";
- Adds a new filter "cvwp_allow_plugin_messages" that can be used to prevent the plugin from outputting HTML comment style messages into the page output.
Version 188.8.131.52, November 9th, 2017
- Solves a bug accidentally introduced in version 184.108.40.206 which prevents all videos from being set on posts.
Version 220.127.116.11, November 8th, 2017
- Implemented compatibility with WordPress theme Bridge by QODE.
Version 18.104.22.168, November 7th, 2017
- Solved a bug that was causing WooCommerce Zoom not to work if video was placed into product gallery.
Version 22.214.171.124, November 6th, 2017
- Implemented WooCommerce Flatsome theme compatibility;
- Added new WooCommerce product option that allows video embedding instead of product main image if no gallery images are set;
- Solved a bug that was preventing the video from being embedded on WooCommerce product pages when no gallery images or featured image was set;
- Implemented new option for WooCommerce products that allows replacing of product image with video when no gallery images are set.
Version 126.96.36.199, July 27th, 2017
- Modified WooCommerce compatibility script to start on DOM ready instead of window load event;
- Added a fail safe checking into WooCommerce compatibility script to embed the video into the gallery when FlexSlider start event was missed for any reason.
Version 188.8.131.52, March 10th, 2018
- Solved JS error that wasn't embedding videos if other scripts were using YouTube API callback;
- Solved an error that wasn't displaying the video in WooCommerce when setting a custom thumbnail and that particular image was removed from Media Gallery.
Version 184.108.40.206, July 26th, 2017
- Solved a bug that wasn't saving the option on WooCommerce product to show the video at the beginning of the gallery when WP theme embedding was enabled.
Version 1.0.5, July 26th, 2017
- Solved WooCommerce gallery lightbox bug that was showing an empty image in lightbox for the video;
- Added new option for WooCommerce products to place the product video first or last in gallery.
Version 1.0.4, July 6th, 2017
- Solved a PHP bug that was preventing the default WooCommerce display to be shown to users if no product image was set.
Version 1.0.3, June 21st, 2017
- Solved a bug that in some cases prevented the video to load correctly in WooCommerce product gallery;
- Modified query to Vimeo API to ask for bigger image (maximum 1280 pixels wide);
- Introduced several new WP plugin filters that can hide plugin settings fields and display custom messages instead;
- Introduced 2 more filters that can be used to prevent any updates to be made for plguin licence and YouTube API key.
Version 1.0.2, June 16th, 2017
- Added WooCommerce product video support. The plugin will automatically embed video into product image gallery;
- Solved a video embedding issue that was causing Vimeo embeds to issue "undefined variable" errors;
- Made scripts follow WordPress SCRIPT_DEBUG constant and load the developer files when SCRIPT_DEBUG is true.
Version 1.0.11, January 10th, 2019
- Solved a bug that generated a "Bad request" error when a query was made for YouTube video (caused by white space inserted accidentally before or after the API key in plugin settings).
Version 1.0.10, January 5th, 2019
- Solved a JS bug that prevented the post title, content and featured image to be set in post edit screen if the video was attached to the post in a previous step;
- Solved a JS bug that prevented the video from being embedded in post edit screen if global option for lazy load was on and the post did not had a featured image set;
- Solved jQuery migrate notices;
- Converted administration plugin settings fields for numbers (ie. video volume, video width) from type text to type number;
- Added compatibility with Gutenberg editor;
- Added more detailed error messages whe a queried video can't be imported due to third party API errors.
Version 1.0.1, January 5th, 2017
- Added filter "cvwp_allow_video_embed" to embeds replacing featured image too;
- Added new filter "cvwp_video_embed_html" that allows to modify video embed HTML;
- Added NewsTube theme compatibility.
Version 1.0, March 28th, 2016
- Initial release